From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-30 12:43:51

I think you should think about at least deprecating it, and taking it out of
the new documentation (relegating it to a 'historial' annex out of the main
product description).

I think it seriously confuses the whole business. When I started, I almost
tripped at the first hurdle because I didn't know what I wanted. I fear
others won't have been sold by your excellent 'Today I'm going to start
testing as I write, flossing my teeth ..." article.

There is also additional confusion with minimal test. Is it now looking so
simple that we don't need that (documented) either?

Paul

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204