From: feiman (lfeiman888_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-30 22:19:06

i get the source from boost cvs,and compiled it with bjam "-sTOOLS=vc-8_0"
install,and then i get libboost_serialization-vc80-mt-gd-1_34.lib,but when i
compile demo.cpp of serialization example,it complains about cannot find
libboost_serialization-vc80-mt-gd-1_33.lib,someone can tell why this
happen,thanks advanced