From: Stefan Roiser (stefan.roiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-31 08:27:26

On 30 Jan 2006, at 16:13, Edward Diener wrote:

> Stefan Roiser wrote:
>> Edward Diener <eddielee <at> tropicsoft.com> writes:

>> [...]
>>> I have found the information on
>>> this sight totally deficient in regards to creating a working
>>> version
>>> under Windows. Your library may be excellent but unless you allow
>>> everyone to see if it is so or not, it is not a viable
>>> alternative for
>>> all end-users.
>>
>> For the *nix world the library and tools should be buildable with the
>> attached autotools. For windows I will upload a VC71 solutions
>> file to
>> the web page.
>
> I look forward to seeing this for Windows.

I have uploaded a VC71 project solution file to the web page at

http://seal-reflex.web.cern.ch/seal-reflex/releases.html

This should build a Reflex.dll. Sorry for the delay but I first had
to find a way how to export the symbols (this is done with our build
tools by default). The solution now is to export every symbol. This
is too much and I probably should do something similar like boost
choosing the proper set of symbols with the decl_export/import for
windows.

To produce dictionary sources you will need to do

python python/genreflex/genreflex.py MyHeader.h --gccxmlpath=c:/my/
path/to/gccxml/bin

and then compile the resulting MyHeader_rflx.cpp into a shareable
library and dynamically load it into your application (no symbols
need to be exported).

If you discover problems please let me know.

Cheers

        Stefan

--
Stefan Roiser