From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-31 09:31:13

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:11:48 +0000, Russell Hind wrote
> AlisdairM wrote:
> >
> > Borland is still a moving target. The IS no supported version of boost
> > for the current compiler, and if support is dropped now there will
> > never be one.
> >

> Borland 5.8.x isn't on the list of anything. I thought that could
> be added in to the list of 'supported' compilers as it now is under
> development and support again by Borland.

I have no problem with moving up to the 5.8.x series compiler and supporting
it to keep a Borland option alive. The only problem is at the moment we have
no regression tester for it at the moment. And from what I've read on this
list it isn't much better than the old compiler. So even this is alot of work
for a compiler not many will likely be using.

Jeff