From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-05 12:51:28

"Steve M. Robbins" <steven.robbins_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Dear Boost Graph Library Developers,
>
> The following is a reply to a bug report from a Debian user
> [http://bugs.debian.org/349209] pointing out deficiencies in the
> library licensing, from Debian's point of view. We'd like to
> know whether the few remaining files NOT available under the
> Boost Software License may be relicensed. Thanks.

Steve,

I am going to be trying to write some new "getting started"
documentation for Boost for the upcoming release. I would
really like to include some information about what people can expect
when they get Boost packages from their Debian, RedHat, whatever
distribution. All of our documentation so far is written from the
perspective that users have a complete Boost CVS tree, but I guess
that's not true for everyone? Can you fill us in?

Thanks,
Dave

--
Dave Abrahams