From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-05 22:14:19

David Abrahams wrote:
> Rene Rivera <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> In the new website structure and functioning it would be
>> possible to do exactly what meta-comm does but directly on the
>> website.
>
> Wonderful. I really like what I've seen of that so far. Do you have
> an ETA for that new website structure, BTW? (ducks and covers)

LOL; Loads, aims, shoots... request for help. It would go much faster if
I had help in translating the existing content to the new site. And of
course help in any new content.

I just finished a new set of tweaks to the style from all the recent
feedback I could remember. And also fixed the docs charset problem. With
that, much of the detailed style work is done. Just a few small things
to do. But I think it's ready for other people to help in adding content.

So here's the request... If people want to volunteer, it only needs
access to CVS, a text editor, and HTMLtidy. If you are intereted contact me.

And for those that don't know, the new site design is at
<http://boost.redshift-software.com/>.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything