From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-11 16:31:03

On 2/11/06, Stefan Slapeta <stefan_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Daniel James schrieb:
> > Does anyone have any idea why hash_fwd_test_2 is failing on Code
> > Warrior?
>
> I guess this is obsolete?

I don't think it is. I changed the test to use the lightweight test
header (so that it'll work on older compilers) and it started working.

But, to be honest, right now it's not that important. The test is for
the forwarding header which is mainly intended for adding support to
other boost libraries,and I'm not going to do that until after the
release. If this does cause problems, I think I can just change
hash_fwd.hpp to declare whatever's necessary, or at the worst, include
the whole library (just for Code Warrior that is). I think I'll leave
hash_fwd.hpp undocumented for now. I might take it out of this
release.

Daniel