From: Alexei Alexandrov (alexei1.alexandrov2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-12 15:23:42

Hi,

I'm trying to get some of Boost libraries compiled for Windows ia64 and x86_64. The build environment is rather strange: good compiler + bad old STL (Dinkumware). I cannot change it - this is what Microsoft ships with Platform SDK for those platforms. Ultimate solution would be to migrate to VS2005, but not for now...

I've got program_options compiled in this combination - this is what I need most of all right now. But I had to change the sources and tests for program_options a little bit - the patch is attached. Is it possible for the maintainer of program_options to review the changes proposed and include the fix if possible?

Thanks.

--
Alexei Alexandrov