From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-13 19:41:15

After some thought, and complaints from some, I've change the link style
  of the new design to use colored links. It's a tyle similar to the one
I use in my blog, and although it is also similar to the style use in
Wikipedia there are some significant differences.

So floodgates open for comments on this style. In particular if this is
an improvement or not? I'm particularly interested in visibility issues.
Are the links visible enough? Do they get in the way of reading? etc.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything