From: Tompa (tompa1969_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-14 02:19:27

Rene Rivera <grafik.list <at> redshift-software.com> writes:

> After some thought, and complaints from some, I've change the link style
> of the new design to use colored links.
> I'm particularly interested in visibility issues.

The new style looks good! However, the page behaves a bit strange on my
desktop: WinXP/IE6.0.

The problem is that the footer "jumps up and down" if I hoover the mouse over
various links! If I for example hoover the mouse over the Debian-link and then
move the mouse to Downloads link Boost 1.33.1 and back again, the footer will
jump up and down.

/Tompa

PS. I have not tested this on any other machine so maybe its just me...