From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-15 07:55:51

Paul Mensonides wrote:
> [...]

I said neither "Boost.PP's design is entirely inelegant" nor "the next dimension parameters suck".

The parts that are inelegant IMO are the vertical dependencies and coupling of algorithms and data structures. If I understood you correctly, so far, it isn't possible to change it without narrowing portability.

> I'll address your comments about the article in a separate post. I re-rendered
> the entire article as plain text from the XML source, mailed it to myself to
> make it quote correctly, replied by inserting your comments. Thus, the entire
> article will be in my reply, all of your quotes, and my responses to them.

They're just some instruction based on what I /believe/ would make the text more understandable. However, I'm not entirely unfamiliar with the topic and someone who is would probably give a better proof-reader than I do.

BTW. There were some people organizing themselfes as "documentation helpers" on this list recently (see http://tinyurl.com/783k9).

Regards,

Tobias