From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-19 19:29:14

I have a "static" version of the libraries list which uses the single
XML data file:

<http://boost.redshift-software.com/doc/libs>

Along with the individual versioned lists on the menu. Some issues and
missing parts:

* Some libs for 1.34 don't have an entry in current libraries.htm, so
they don't have data in this list. As soon as someone updates those it
can be added.

* The sorting by the individual fields is not implemented, that's next.

* Hopefully I got the correct version for all libraries, but if not bug
me about it.

* The standard/tr1 and header-only/autolink info I did not fill in. If
people can point out the correct info that would be wonderful :-)

* Better descriptions for all the libs would be really awesome ;-)

* More fields as need arises.

Lastly the XML file is at
<http://boost.redshift-software.com/libraries.xml> and in CVS of course.

--