From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-20 09:37:12

Hi Rene,

"Rene Rivera" <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>I have a "static" version of the libraries list which uses the single
> XML data file:
>
> <http://boost.redshift-software.com/doc/libs>

It looks useful!

> * The sorting by the individual fields is not implemented, that's next.

I'm looking forward to seeing that...

How about a link to the regression tests for that library. I think they can be
generated from the name / boost version so there's not much work required to get
a useful result. For instance the url for bind is

http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_33_0/user/bind.html

BTW Its a shame the actual regression test files are so Big. e.g
serialisation is 3.2 Mb .. most of which seems to consist of the text

Use of JavaScript for that sort of boilerplate, rather than raw HTML, could get
the file size down to %15 of that, which would save a lot of bandwidth and
speed everyones life up I would guess.

> <http://boost.redshift-software.com/libraries.xml> and in CVS of course.

Whats the usual mechanism for querying/ updating xml files? Can it do SQL?

regards
Andy Little