From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-27 16:41:23

Hello,

I'm investigating a problem seemingly related to
2-phase lookup and the usage of Boost.Serialization.
This problem shows in CW 9.4 or 9.5 as well as
Compaq C++ for Tru64 and I'm trying to reduce it to
a simple test case. I'd be grateful if some volunteer
with access to one of the aforementioned compilers
could try to compile the attached file ***against the
current CVS*** and report the results. No need to link
Boost.Serialization, the .cpp is a standalone module.
On 1-phase lookup compilers, the file builds fine,
but I suspect it'll fail when 2-phase lookup comes
into play.
Remember to compile against the current CVS.

Thank you very much in advance,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo