From: Marc Viala (mviala_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-01 06:05:19

<snip>

> This does make sense. I have added a constructor to initialize from
raw data:
> template <ByteInputIterator>
> guid(ByteInputIterator first, ByteInputIterator last);
> and a function to get out the raw bytes:
> template <ByteOutputIterator>
> void output_bytes(ByteOutputIterator out) {
> std::copy(data_.begin(), data_.end(), out); }
> Is output_bytes what you are looking for?

Andy.

Hi Andy,

I'm sorry to be quite < pushy > but are you making some progress on the
next release of you proposal of guid class?

The functionalities of your proposal are really present in our current
project development and I would like to know when you plan to publish
your next release.

By the way, do you have a look on my previous email 22/02?

Best regards,

Marc Viala