From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-18 12:15:50

Rene Rivera wrote:
> run_tests.sh is deprecated, it serves as an example of how one might run
> tests without Python.

Thank you.

Could you probably give me another hint please?

I am trying to set up kind of a small regression test for the
thread_rewrite branch.

I want to produce a html table for just the thread library. I am not
sure if this is supposed to work, or at least I cannot figure it out.

I have managed so far to get to run the process_jam_log tool
successfully. But now when I run the compiler_status tool all the
previous (full regression) tests are also included into the table. I
suspect I have to wipe out something before, but what? Can you give me a
hint please?

Roland