From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-25 10:58:38

Keith MacDonald wrote:
> Even if the author does not disappear,
> he may eventually lose interest or simply be too busy to maintain it
> forever, so do Boost have any procedures in place for such eventualities?

I am not absolutely sure about this, but isn't it the case that the
sentence:

"and to prepare derivative works of the Software"

will allow anyone to continue on the work once the original developer is
not available anymore, for whatever reason?

E.g we are currently trying to rewrite the thread lib to get it under
the new license to avoid further stall of maintainance.

Roland