From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-26 00:52:09

David Abrahams wrote:
> Nicola Musatti <Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>>I have the impression that there's a slight mismatch in the shades of
>>the top image and the hyperlink style. They might look better if they
>>were exactly the same or clearly different.
>
> Probably.

WRT banner, I've expressed this all along and I will say it
again: the banner background is too busy and tend to distract.
It sits in the same focal depth as the main logo and the quote.
The translucent tape-like thing that intends to bring the
quote to the front does not cut it. It's a bad solution to
the problem which simply is: that the background is too sharp
and too busy. Ditto to the airbrushed logo. Bad solution, IMO.

Cheers,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com