From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-01 09:11:49

David Abrahams wrote:
> I just want to add that it wouldn't be a bad thing if you /were/
> trying to take over the library. Someone (or many someones) should.

I certainly would be glad to volunteer for this task. I just wanted to
point out that if someone else thinks he/she is better prepared for this
business I will not get into his way.

So if there is common sense about this you can treat me as the new
maintainer. At the same time I want to point out that I definitely will
need a lot of help from others. Watching the thread development for a
while now makes me almost sure that this job is too much for a single
person to do. Lot of expertise about the different platforms is needed.

Roland