From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-06 20:25:48

Here's one man's opinion

a) I prefer the larger fonts
b) I don't like the detail for each libray. What I would like to see is
an expandable index using the control Jonathon Turkanis made so
that we would ahve one level visiable:
+Any
+Array
+Date-Time
+...
c) Boost. before every library is redundant and annoying
e) The libraries alphabetically could also have the same +/- expandability.
f) It only includes the library generated by ? some procedure which
I haven't had the time to figure out yet
g)"Documentation for some of the libaries is available in alternative
formats..."
I thought the whole idea was to be able to make the documents once and
have all the other formats generated automatically - So I would expect
this sentence to read something like )"Documentation for the above
listed libraries is also available in the following alternative formats"
h) I never understood why we made a whole new system to do this
rather than leveraging on something already developed like LaTex, Troff,
or? I'm sure there's a good reason. I would be curious to know what it is

Robert Ramey