From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-06 12:01:01

The good folks at boost-docs have been working on improving the
look-and-feel of Boost's documentation. This work is based largely on
Rene Rivera's website redesign. The change went in to both HEAD and the
release branch a few days ago. The biggest change is a smaller font.
We've also improved readability by eliminating colored backgrounds, and
improved the presentation of many elements of the Doxygen-generated
reference sections.

Please take a moment to have a look at the new docs:
http://tinyurl.com/4b9gc. Compare to the style of the 1.33.1 docs here:
http://tinyurl.com/rujfh.

(I notice that there is some strangeness at the bottom of the
libraries.html file the above link takes you to. There should be an
alphabetized lists of libraries, and instead there is a fragment of the
Boost.Concept_check documentation. That's clearly a bug, but it's not
related to the style change.)

Report any problems with the new style to boost-docs_at_lists.sourceforge.net.

Thanks,

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting