From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-06 22:21:17

"Arkadiy Vertleyb" <vertleyb_at_[hidden]> wrote
> "Eric Niebler" <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote
>
> > Please take a moment to have a look at the new docs:
> > http://tinyurl.com/4b9gc. Compare to the style of the 1.33.1 docs here:
> > http://tinyurl.com/rujfh.
>
> Looks great!
>
> (and the absence of right justification is a major improvement, IMO)

Actally I would like to add a couple of things:

1) I did like shaded background for the code fragments. They used to split
the document in parts, and made it more readable;

2) The font does feel a little too small to be comfortable to read.

3) What is this "Ctrl+" mentioned a few times before? It doesn't work in my
IE.

4) View/Text size/Largest seem to affect only indexes, the other parts of
the document remain unchanged.

One last thing. My main requirement to any document is the ability to
conveniantly print it out. This is totaly missing from HTML versions. In
fact, I would much prefer a single HTML with anchors to what we have now. I
guess PDFs are going to compensate for this. Will they be available?

Regards,
Arkadiy