From: Jarl Lindrud (jlindrud_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-10 07:27:53

Felipe Magno de Almeida <felipe.m.almeida <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 4/10/06, Felipe Magno de Almeida <felipe.m.almeida <at> gmail.com> wrote:

> My use-cases usually involve only simple asynchronous RPCs, so I dont
> know if they would fit in your library.

Well, if you want, you can have just 1 function in your interface... As for
asynchronous, so far RCF supports the concept of oneway calls (you make the
call, it goes down the wire, and you forget about it). There is also a
publish/subscribe implementation in RCF that might suit your purposes.

HTH,

Jarl.