From: Julio M. Merino Vidal (jmmv84_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-14 17:22:51

Hello,

Google has just announced that there will be a Summer of Code program
this year. More information can be found here:

   http://code.google.com/soc/

I'm posting this message in the hope that Boost joins as a mentoring
organization. I think this was discussed the last year, but it was not on the
final organizations list.

The goal could be to develop one of the "missing" libraries (those
described in the Wiki, for example) following the advice of people from
this list. And possibly get a library that is ready for review and inclusion
into Boost. I know it's a difficult process, but there are three full months
to spend on the task.

If this happens, I'll certainly apply to work on the Boost.Process library.

Cheers,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84_at_[hidden]>
The Julipedia - http://julipedia.blogspot.com/