Boost logo

Boost :

From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-17 11:05:59

Hi all.

I just got back from vacation, and, looking at the Sourceforge site, CVS is
still not in a great shape.

Does Boost have its own recommendations on what to do in this situation?
Should we just wait until things get normal once again? Or should we take
some extra precaution, like making extra copies of our libraries, etc.?

(sorry if I missed any posts on a similar subject)


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at