Boost logo

Boost :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-17 14:22:44

"Arkadiy Vertleyb" <vertleyb_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Hi all.
> I just got back from vacation, and, looking at the Sourceforge site, CVS is
> still not in a great shape.

> Am I missing something?

Probably not.

> Does Boost have its own recommendations on what to do in this
> situation?

Not yet. Maybe you'd like to suggest something?

> Should we just wait until things get normal once again? Or should we take
> some extra precaution, like making extra copies of our libraries, etc.?

I'm not doing anything special; I assume the regular CVS tarball
backups are happening and that's the best we can do until we switch to
SVN. The moderators have already decided not to move to a different
hosting service when the SVN switch happens, but given the problems
with SF and the fact that we have to move our website hosting, I'll
take that issue up with them again.

Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at