From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-18 01:32:10

Nicola Musatti wrote:
> Hallo,
> the enclosed patch brings support for the latest Borland compiler to the
> same level as bcc 5.6.4 . I tested it against bcc 5.8.2, bcc 5.6.4, VC++
> 8.0 and g++ 3.4.2 .

Having heard from nobody on this subject, I plan to wait a few days more
and if I hear no objections I'll apply this patch myself. Note however
that while the other modifications are Borland specific changes, the
positioning.hpp patch solves what I believe to be a latent bug. fpos_t
requires qualification, given that no explicit using
directive/declaration is present nor is <stdio.h> included in its C form.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti