From: Thorsten Ottosen (thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-20 04:35:27

>>> First and foremost I would like to remind everybody that we
already have
>>> one library intended to cover this problem domain (completely
unacceptable
>>> IMO - but that's another story). This library not only do not
address issues
>>> of existent solution it's not even comparatively close feature
wise. ...

>> Which existing library?
>

> ? program options

It is true that there is a small overlap with program-options, but the
rest of the library (the majority of the library) doesn't have anything
  to do with Program Options AFAICT.

Also, but that needs to be confirmed, my impression was that
for small jobs, Marcin's approach would be easier to apply, whereas
Program Options is when you really need through solution.

-Thorsten