From: Marcin Kalicinski (kalita_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-21 18:49:33

> That said I have used your property tree library myself to read and write
> a configuration file. It was indeed very easy to use. However it would
> have been even easier if it was something I had known before like eg. an
> iterator.

It has iterators. Its interface is as close to std container as possible. It
actually (almost) is a standard container - I think the only thing it misses
at the moment is max_size() (correct me if I'm wrong). You have find,
insert, push_back, the lot. You can use BOOST_FOREACH on it. You can use
algorithms on it (just keep in mind it is not sorted by key unless you do
that explicitly).

Best regards,
Marcin