From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-24 16:54:57

Alexei Alexandrov <alexei.alexandrov <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> there is a very nifty thing in multi_index details - the scope_guard.
> I'm using it but recently I noticed that it's not being used anywhere
> in the multi_index itself. Is it going to disappear any time soon?

Hello Alexei,

That utility is actually used, if very scarcely, in some places
inside B.MI (grep for scope_guard), and there are no plans
to remove it in the short term. Anyway, to be on the safe side
you'd better copy & paste the code into a class of your own,
probably inside a different namespace.

Best,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo