From: Victor Condino (un1tz3r0_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-26 11:42:19

Wonderful... this is actually exactly what I was looking for... :)
i've been using a very very hacked together version of this, without
the benefit of the asio library, which from what i've seen looks like
the perfect framework for the i/o side of such code. i'm looking
forward to following the development.

thanks for the help

- V. M. Condino