From: Giovanni Piero Deretta (gpderetta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-24 07:14:47

On 4/23/06, Jose <jmalv04_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Check the Boost Vault, under concurrent programming folder for the
> continuations library
> http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/
>
> I think the author, G. Deretta, plans to develop it further and adapt it
> final boost::asio and submit it
> Search the Boost mailing list for more info (the lib is UNIX-only right
> now).

Hello all,

Yes, the library is unix only currently (porting it to windows using fibers
should be semitrivial, but i do not currently have a windows development box
). The version in the vault does not compile currently (broken makefiles if
i recall correctly). Unfortunately i do not have a reliable internet
connection currently and i will not be able to upload an updated version
until at least tomorrow.

Development is going on, albeit slowly. I'm waiting for boost::asio to
finalize its interface before continuing. The library is pretty small, so it
is not that much work.

------
Giovanni P. Deretta