From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-27 18:10:41

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:

> Thomas Witt ha escrito:

>>> platforms are using Boost.Build v1 while others are using v2.
>>>
>>> For being certified as a supported compiler in 1.34 release, is it
>>> a requirement to use Boost.Build v2?
>> That is the current plan.
>>
>> Thomas
>>
>> Release Manager
>
> Hello Thomas, regarding the release procedure, is there any
> tentative scheduling, or are we stuck due to SF CVS outage
> or any other external factor?

I'd also like to know what the release schedule is. I need to do another
bjam release for BBv2 to work out of the box when the release happens
before then, and I want to know if I need to do it in the next 2 days
before a vacation. Or if I can do it after the vacation a week and a
half later :-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything