From: Thorsten Ottosen (thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-29 18:00:28

Matias Capeletto wrote:
> On 4/29/06, Stephen Dolan <stedolan2_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>>Not a full review, just a comment:

> PD: I don't know if i can, but i rise both hands to vote yes to ptree.

Sure you can :-) And I won't forget your oppinion, whether its for or
against the library.

Just note that review managers usually pay more attention to full
reviews than comments. That's partly why one of the review questions is
"how much time did you put into the review?". Of course, many other
factors apply:
knowledge of domain, how well respected you are to the review manager,
how balanced and fair your review was etc.

-Thorsten