From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-29 18:47:20

On 4/29/06, Thorsten Ottosen <thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Matias Capeletto wrote:
> > On 4/29/06, Stephen Dolan <stedolan2_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> >>Not a full review, just a comment:

I did not write this line... is from Stephen

> > PD: I don't know if i can, but i rise both hands to vote yes to ptree.
>
> Sure you can :-) And I won't forget your oppinion, whether its for or
> against the library.
>
> Just note that review managers usually pay more attention to full
> reviews than comments. That's partly why one of the review questions is
> "how much time did you put into the review?". Of course, many other
> factors apply:
> knowledge of domain, how well respected you are to the review manager,
> how balanced and fair your review was etc.

I give my full view in very long an boring post the second day of this
formal review.
I spend several hours in it... struggle to understand old the .hpp...
i dont know if it was good, but surely was not just a comment :)
I was only trying to guide Stephen to the long thread of separate path
concept that we have a week ago...
Regards
Matias Capeletto