From: Spencer Collyer (spencer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-30 05:28:56

Robert,

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 01:00:56 +0200, Robert Kawulak wrote:
> BTW, as far as I understand your class allows indexes only of the form
> [0, max) or [0, max]. How about allowing [min, max] (and all the other
> opened-range combinations like (min, max])? Maybe this could be
> achieved easily if the bounded types from my library would be used as
> the indexer types? Sorry if my question shows my misunderstanding of
> your class' design again - indeed, I haven't been going deep into it
> ;-)

Actually, I have bounds policies that do indeed allow for [min, max]
operations. And of course, the user can always create their own bounds
policy to handle the lower and upper limits however they wish.

I am working on putting together some webpages that describe the proposed
class, although I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to get them uploaded
as I am pretty busy most of today and tomorrow, and then I start a new
job on Tuesday. Unfortunately, Real Life(tm) is starting to intrude on
the things I love to do :-)

Spencer

--
<<< Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines >>>
10:24am up 42 days 21:58, 23 users, load average: 0.08, 0.37, 0.65