From: Ion GaztaÃ±aga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-30 06:47:55
Hi to all,
I've just uploaded to Boost Vault a new version of Shmem (0.92). You
can download it here:
Online documentation here:
Changes in 0.92:
* Solved bugs in flat_xxx insert functions.
* Solved ambiguous windows native function calls with some header orderings.
* Changed named_mutex to support scoped_lock.
* Added missing <exceptions.hpp> include in named_mutex.
* Added get_instance_type, get_instance_length and get_instance_name
functions to front-ends.
Peter Johson has detected a problems with Vc8 and global optimization
(/Og). Some tests have shown a possible compiler bug. vc7.1 has no
problems with /Og. I'm investigating this but meanwhile I recommend
disabling /Og (which is deprecated in vc8) when using Shmem.
Special thanks to Peter Johnson, Harold Pirtle and Jan Stetka for their
help on this version.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk