From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-02 08:18:45

My question was if it makes any difference to send it May 7th or today?
I think the result will be a lot better if I can extended to May 4th,
before sending it to the list, and then have 3 mini review days before
sending to the SoC.
What do you think Joaquin? ( I think you will be glad to see the MISC
docs, the entire documentation, hopefully with examples, will be ready
before writing a single line of code! )
Best regards
Matias