From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-02 21:42:55

Thomas Witt <witt_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The following libraries show fails across almost all platforms in the
> 1.34 regression tests
>
> concept_check
> io
> mpl
> ptr_container
> python
> wave
>
> I would be thankful for a short update on the reason and plans for
> mitigation.

As far as I can tell from
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/python.html
the Python failures are all due to configuration problems on the part
of the tester, or bugs in BBv2 -- they just have that smell about
them. But it's hard to tell much because the "fail" squares don't
like through to any diagnostics ("Page not found!"). I'm surprised to
see the asterix in many of these squares. What does that mean? It
doesn't appear to be covered in the legend.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting