From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-02 23:58:04

David Abrahams wrote:
> Thomas Witt <witt_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The following libraries show fails across almost all platforms in the
>> 1.34 regression tests
>>
>> concept_check
>> io
>> mpl
>> ptr_container
>> python
>> wave
>>
>> I would be thankful for a short update on the reason and plans for
>> mitigation.
>
> As far as I can tell from
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/python.html
> the Python failures are all due to configuration problems on the part
> of the tester, or bugs in BBv2 -- they just have that smell about
> them.

Could you work with the testers to solve this issue?

  But it's hard to tell much because the "fail" squares don't
> like through to any diagnostics ("Page not found!"). I'm surprised to
> see the asterix in many of these squares. What does that mean? It
> doesn't appear to be covered in the legend.

Not all of them seems like the asterix indicates missing links.

So here is a question for the test list. Where does the asterix come
from and how do we fix it?

Thanks in advance

Thomas

--