From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-03 14:17:31

On May 3, 2006, at 3:44 AM, Nicola Musatti wrote:

> Hallo, Doug.
> The attached patch for signal_test.cpp enables the alternative
> syntax for the Borland compilers as they still do not support the
> standard one.
>
> I realize that this in itself could be considered a reason for the
> test to fail. What do you think? Maybe this patch could be applied
> to the RC_1_34_0 branch only and not to head.

Actually, this test is intended to fail on compilers that don't
support the standard syntax. It should be identical to signal_n_test,
which uses the more portable, alternative syntax. So, I'd rather not
apply this patch. We should instead mark this as an expected failure
in the regression test results.

        Doug