From: dan marsden (danmarsden_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-03 14:54:47

> In boost/fusion/tuple/tuple.hpp there's this:
>
> get(Tuple& tup)
> {
> typedef result_of::at_c<Tuple, N> at_meta;
> return extension::at_impl
> <typename traits::tag_of<Tuple>::type
> >::template apply<Tuple, mpl::int_<N> >::call(tup);
> }
>
> I don't see any use of the at_meta typedef. What's the
> purpose of this typedef?

This appears to be the result of a bit of cut and paste from the at and at_c implementations, which
also have the redundant typedef. The get implementations should be calling at_c directly, rather than
implementing more tag_dispatching to the at_impl type themselves. I've tidied things up, removing the
redundant typedefs in both get and at, and modifying get to call at_c directly.

Thanks for pointing this one out.
Cheers
Dan