From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-04 01:53:48

I am glad to annouce that the MISC SoC library mini-review has begin.
No, really...

Joaquin, (and anyone that is interested)

Ok, finally i manage to build a first draft of the MISC docs.
I have uploaded the webpage to

h1.ripway.com/mcape/boost/libs/misc/index.html

I am eager to read the list feedback.
I will refactor the docs once i hear the voices of the boosters and (i
hope) my mentor and send the application to Google.

Best Regards
Matias

PD: Thanks again for quickbook! It is quite a doc tool... Nobody
answer me if it is a nice thing to be able to highligth the .qbk
sintaxis in the Kate editor, i will do it anyway and if i see that it
is a production improvement i send it to the list.