From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-04 02:36:27

Matias Capeletto ha escrito:

> I am glad to annouce that the MISC SoC library mini-review has begin.
> No, really...
>
> Joaquin, (and anyone that is interested)
>
> Ok, finally i manage to build a first draft of the MISC docs.
> I have uploaded the webpage to
>
> h1.ripway.com/mcape/boost/libs/misc/index.html
>
> I am eager to read the list feedback.
> I will refactor the docs once i hear the voices of the boosters and (i
> hope) my mentor and send the application to Google.

Matías,

I've had a quick read, and I quite like the stuff. Allow me some days to come
back to you with more useful feedback. In the meantime, please do apply
for SoC --the way you've prepared the material, a simple description and a
link to the page above will probably do.

Thanks,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo