From: Carlo Wood (carlo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-07 15:12:28

On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 08:47:31PM +0200, Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
> I have received emails from several people that would like to do
> my Associtive Container project.

My mentorship is still pending according to Google, and my proposal
is (unaltered) still on the wiki. I never received emails from students
(I doubt they have my email address, even though it would be easy to
find). Can someone tell me what will happen next?

In case 'boost' decides not to want me as mentor-- I am interested
to work on C++ projects outside of SoC and/or boost too; just don't
expect to get paid in that case ;) (as neither will I; this is all
open source / volunteer work). I suppose only students who can't
get/find a SoC project might be interested -- or people who would
like to do a project but aren't a student, heheh.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo_at_[hidden]>