From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-15 18:37:48

On 5/15/06, Hartmut Kaiser <hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[snipped]

> Could you please describe in more detail your usecase? Since this change
> will be interface breaking it perhaps makes sense to adjust other interface
> deficies you may have as well?

I need to keep the context saved for various points of the file. The
points would contain an iterator and a context. These points are saved
for continuing preprocessing from this point after some modifications
in the context.
Having the ability to copy the context would save me having to keep
the context of the preprocessing at that point in some external
structure, so that it can recovered later.

> Regards Hartmut

Thanks,

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida