From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-18 19:55:38

Well, I was bored so I put together a simple compressed_tuple anyway as an
example of how it could be implemented fairly elegantly and account for a
large number of elements. Right now it's set to work with up to 10 elements,
but that can be adjusted by modifying the #define at the top. The difference
from compressed pair is that storage is not shared if two types are used
that are the same empty type. A get member function template is supported,
but not a non-member version, though one could be easily added.

http://www.illegal-immigration.com/Riv/boost/compressed_tuple.hpp

--
-Matt Calabrese