From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-21 20:33:33

You might check with Mattias. He's been checking in his upgrades for array
serialization into
the HEAD. (I havn't checked in anything there in months). I perused CVS
and gave
a cursory examination to the changes and didn't see anything obviously out
of whack.

I also presume that you're using the version of test_exported on the branch
which
fails due to the header ordering issue you're working on. That is, this
version is
designed to expose the bug you're currently fixing. So maybe its not
suppose to work.

Note that the errors below usually (I think) indicate failed code
instantiation which
occurs when export header order requirement isn't respected.

So try using the test_exported on the main trunk and make sure things work.
Then
try the one on the branch - it should fail.

Robert Ramey