From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-24 04:35:24

Hallo, Robert.
I eventually setup a test environment where I can run tests from both
BCB6 and BCB2006, and I'm currently looking into test_delete_pointer's
failure.

I still see the problem I mentioned a while ago where
boost::archive::version_type is being written out as a bool, even though
this is not the main problem. What causes the test to fail is bpis_ptr
being NULL at line 485 in basic_iarchive.cpp:

     if(! tracking){
         bpis_ptr->load_object_ptr(ar, t, co.file_version);

This call obviously generates an access violation. I've yet to figure
out why. Any suggestion is welcome :-)

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti