From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-25 13:33:16

Robert,

I'm just about done. I'm unable to test on cw-8.3 at the moment
because the test library seems to be broken there. As for cw-9.4, the
export tests never worked there, presumably for the same reason I'm
seeing: when a class template static member is used only as the result
of another template instantiation, it may never get initialized. As a
result, base/derived relationships are not getting registered.

Aside from that, all export tests seem to be passing, including
release mode tests on vc-8.0. I was able to clean up a *lot* of messy
code.

Would you like me to:

  0. Check my code in on the trunk
  1. Check my code in on a branch so you can review it
  2. Post patches (not recommended; the diffs are large)
  3. Something else?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting